Recently I began exploring making an extra few quid selling products on Amazon using their fulfilment service. You can see the product I am trialling here:
The steps I took briefly were:
- Find a product you know enough about on Alibaba.com and if you want, order a sample
- Create a brand name, logo, and design packaging
- Order a quantity of the packaged product from the manufacturer. I had mine delivered to my home so I could check the contents but many manufacturers will deliver straight to Amazon for you
- List the product on Amazon Seller Central ensuring you provide a search optimised product name and description. Include plenty of images
- Create an advertising campaign in Amazon’s Campaign Manager and start selling!